Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Not Just Beauty but Inner Beauty

   Sometime we get lost in our self with the influence of the world. We curl or straighten our hair, we put make up on, wear tons of different clothes to create an appearance that is acceptable to the world so we can classify our self as beautiful. But the true beauty is your inner beauty, and to find that inner beauty you sometimes need to step back and take a moment and meditate, pray, or reflect on your life and find the best qualities of yourself.
   I personally had a hard time time to become beautiful I thought that my make up, hair, and clothes would make me perfect but honestly it was my inner beauty that shines throughout my smile, motions, and my characteristics. Once i found what I was good at and what i loved and enjoyed i realized my honest inner beauty would shine through even brighter.
   So stand in front of  a mirror and look at your self and tell your self at least three thing that are characteristics that you have that shine through you (example would be like your are smart, your outgoing, and your creative) try this for a week and watch how people will start noticing a difference in you. The will ask "is something different about you" and honestly its just you discovering your inner beauty.
   In this world we can be around negative environments and by giving our self that extra positive feed back everyday for a week it gives us an extra skip in our step attracting more positive people, events, and environment in our life.
(Photo was taken by me at train tracks in Montville, CT)

No comments:

Post a Comment