Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Magic to Flawless Makeup

   Sometime we put on all our make up and we feel like it does not look right, or by the end of the day it looked like we sweated it all off. Whats the secret to a flawless makeup look? Do fashion gurus just keep reapplying through out the day? 
   The main secret is Primer, many cosmetic lines have some type of primer and there are tons of different kinds out there that work with different skin tones and skin types. You personally have to try them out yourself to see which one looks better on your skin. 
   Primer is kinda like a foundation or tinted moisturizer it goes on your skin very thin to give you a blank canvas to create this masterpiece along your face. You apply primer first then continue on with your normal makeup routine noticing that it looks brighter and smoother. Some primers come in shades of nude colors but most come out in a white color and when you blend it into your skin it looks clear.  Primers hydrate your face giving the moisture it needs and clears up any blemish that you might have on your face.
   Right now my personal favorite primer is by No7 called Beautifully Matte Makeup base primer. The primer is a white color and blends in clear. The reason why I love this primer is because it is Hypo-allergenic and sometime my skin can be a pain in the butt and get irritated, so instead this primer kind of keeps everything calm. The second reason why I love this primer is because since I have a combination skin type I personal love a matte finish instead of a dewy finish. This primer sets my make up perfect where it looks more natural on my skin. The primer does not really have a smell the one I used prier to finding this one smelt like peppermint and roses making my skin smell amazing but other than that I love this primer making my face nice and smooth.
(This picture was taken by me in my office )
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10993701/?claim=pjqc9p3wkjd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 

No comments:

Post a Comment